
INA- sources
US Secretary of State Marco Rubio has said that anti-Russian sanctions will be maintained at least until the conflict in Ukraine is resolved. This was reported by Bloomberg agency on February 19.
"Secretary of State Marco Rubio told European allies that the administration of [US President Donald] Trump will keep sanctions against Russia at least until an agreement is reached to end the conflict in Ukraine," sources familiar with the situation told Bloomberg.
According to the agency, Rubio mentioned this to a group of European colleagues during a phone call. The conversation took place on Tuesday, February 18, after the secretary of state joined US officials at a meeting with a Russian delegation in Saudi Arabia earlier in the day.
La Liga continues to pressure Barcelona
Zionist airstrikes target the Damascus countryside
Foreign Minister Invites Dutch Counterpart to Visit Iraq
Iraq Condemns Zionist Airstrikes on Syria
Al-Sistani: Tomorrow, the 29th of Ramadan
Al-Amiri warns of any war between Iran and the US