
Baghdad-INA
Russian President Vladimir Putin said today, Friday, that the Ukrainian counter-attack has begun, and the matter is evident through Kiev's use of strategic precautions.
Putin stressed that "in none of the combat zones did the Ukrainian forces fulfill the tasks assigned to them. This is completely self-evident."
He said, "Regarding whether (the counter-attack) has faltered or not, we can say that all counter-attack attempts that have been made so far have failed, but the offensive capability of the Kiev regime's forces remains."
According to him, in recent days, Ukrainian forces have suffered significant losses that exceed the "traditional" number.
He continued, "It is known that during offensive operations, losses are about three to one. This is conventional. But in this case, the numbers significantly exceed these conventional indicators. I will not recount the numbers now, but they are impressive."
Putin added that the Russian military leadership is assessing the situation through the enemy's counterattack and the facts will emerge on the battlefield.
La Liga continues to pressure Barcelona
Zionist airstrikes target the Damascus countryside
Foreign Minister Invites Dutch Counterpart to Visit Iraq
Iraq Condemns Zionist Airstrikes on Syria
Al-Sistani: Tomorrow, the 29th of Ramadan
Al-Amiri warns of any war between Iran and the US