
Baghdad-INA
The Joint Operations Command has announced that it will hunt down anyone who tries to undermine state security.
"The security forces are capable of preventing risks," command spokesman Maj. Gen. Tahsin al-Khafaji told the Iraqi News Agency (INA) on Sunday, stressing that they would hunt down anyone who tried to undermine state security.
"The security forces are doing their duty and everything is going as planned," he said.
Earlier, the security media cell announced that Prime Minister and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces Mustafa al-Kadhimi had been subjected to a failed assassination attempt by a booby-trapped drone.
La Liga continues to pressure Barcelona
Zionist airstrikes target the Damascus countryside
Foreign Minister Invites Dutch Counterpart to Visit Iraq
Iraq Condemns Zionist Airstrikes on Syria
Al-Sistani: Tomorrow, the 29th of Ramadan
Al-Amiri warns of any war between Iran and the US